Look Elegant With A Beautiful Readymade Saree From Rutbaa
A readymade saree is easy to drape because the pallu and the pleats of the saree have been pre-stitched in such a manner that it can be worn in thirty seconds. It is commonly known as a pre-stitched saree. As readymade sarees are easy to wear, they are loved especially by women professionals who consider draping a saree to be a time-consuming task.
Readymade sarees: Perfect for the contemporary women
The readymade saree made an appearance between the early and mid-2000s. Renowned designers conceptualized the stitched saree for their foreign clients who showed an interest in Indian ethnic wear but avoided wearing a saree as it is difficult to drape it. Slowly, pre-stitched sarees became popular with Indian working women too. Designers have stitched a matching petticoat, pallu, and pleats into the garment to make it a convenient clothing item.
If you want to buy a stitched saree online, you must check out the collection of beautiful readymade sarees on Rutbaa. We have gorgeous readymade sarees in various designs, fabrics, styles, and patterns. You can find a readymade saree in silk, chiffon, georgette, net, jacquard, cotton, satin blends, polyester blends and viscose blends. The best thing about a readymade saree is that it retains the elegance and grace of the conventional saree, although there is no hassle of draping it.
Tips for choosing a beautiful readymade saree
If you know some style tips, you will be able to select the best readymade saree from Rutbaa that will look gorgeous on you.
- At first, you should decide the fabric of the drape when you are buying a stitched saree online in India. Cotton readymade sarees look good on women who are lean and have a toned body. Chiffon and georgette readymade sarees look beautiful on women who have an hourglass figure. Silk and crepe look good on all body types. Wear matching heels with the readymade saree to look graceful.
- You can find beautiful pre-stitched sarees in various prints on Rutbaa. You can go for floral prints as they look feminine and pretty. Team it with a butterfly-sleeved blouse to be a head turner. Calligraphic and geometric prints are ideal for contemporary women, whereas traditional paisley design is perfect if you want to try traditional designs.
- The design of the blouse is another important factor that you need to consider while wearing a readymade saree. Some popular blouse designs are jacket blouse, deep-neck blouse, spaghetti strap blouse, and backless blouse.
- You must keep your complexion in mind when you are choosing a readymade saree. If you have a dusky complexion, you should choose off-white and beige. If you have an olive complexion, choose pastel hues such as peach and turquoise. If you have a fair complexion, you should opt for bright colors. Choose the right accessories. A statement necklace will look great with your saree.
- The stunning collection of readymade sarees on Rutbaa will dazzle you. Keep these style tips in your mind to choose a beautiful readymade saree that will match your personal style and body type. Log on to Rutbaa right away to shop a gorgeous stitched saree online.